Submit Your Art
Our online Artist gallery has just been upgraded and we are inviting you to join us!
As the premier internet space for the promotion of contemporary African art, AfricanColours affords artist with a wider reach and networking opportunities beyond their studios.
A showcase of your work on www.africancolours.com enables you to reach hundreds of viewers every day.
This platform creates visibilty for artists' work, enabling featured artists to find more possibilities in the global art market/art-scene.
Find below the requirements that will allow your work to be included on the artist Gallery section of our website:
1. Self portrait image of yourself with dimensions of at least
150x150 pixels in JPEG fomart
2. Ten (10) sharp images of your work of at least 800px
(width) - Resolution of 300dpi preferable in JPG format.
3. Actual size of work in cms/Inches.
4. Medium of work.
5. Prices in US Dollars or Euros
6. Your recent Curriculum Vitae, contact details and studio location
7. A short artist biography not more than 300 words
8. Short statement on what you are up to now - not more than
9. Your year of birth.
10. Any other website link(s) to your work.
We encourage you to SEND US ALL the required information as listed above. AfricanColours.com will not load any data that is sent without the complete information.
Artist must also send us new works after every six months. Artists art works are placed on the site at the discretion of AfricanColours.com
AfricanColours takes a commission of 40% on all artworks sold through this website. Payments artwork sold is made minimum 40 working days after receipt of Invoice.
THE ARTIST GRAPEVINE
We're asked how artists can "submit work" or get profiled on AfricanColours.com This is how to do it - Let us know when you have done something or when something is about to happen. Do you have Video or Pictures you want to share?
Lets us know when:
1. You win a major prize
2. You are preparing for an exhibition or show
3. You have signed a contract
4. You are beginning significant research
5. You have introduced a new product or line of work
6. You are publishing a book or other material
7. You are screening a film
8. You are launching a website
9. You have completed a major public project
10. You have opened a new studio
11. You have pictures you wish to share with others in our network
12. You have a location that you think that our GalleryWalk guests would enjoy visiting
Find below a must-read information for artists
For artists, arts professionals and cultural operators living and working in Africa, and seeking Travel Funds, visit Art Moves Africa (AMA) for guidelines.
News From External Sources
Featured Artist Portfolio
Title: Untitled 4
Name: Eria Nsubuga
Click here to view